Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday May 3, 2009
We had mothers Day dinner a week early right after church. All the kids were over except Kyle's family since they live in Texas. We had a great time visiting with all the grandkids, and parents. We had marinated barbecued pork chops, rice, salad, vegetable, and homemade wheat rolls. For dessert Maren brought a Key Lime pie and Karen had a Strawberry shortcake with whipped cream. Everyone had way to much including grandpa who is watching what he eats.

I will have dessert 3 hours after dinner but, 1 hour past my sunday night bedtime. Monday morning I get up at 10 to 4 AM and go to work. I guess I will drive today and get ready for my big day of doing training for the staff. We have ESS Traing for the next three days. I have to give three presentatations each day for a total of three hours and then I am through for the day.

Just a note that we kind of taught Paxton how to work my little camera and some of the pictures he took were actually pretty good. While others were of the ceiling, floor or peoples but. These I did not post. He sure had fun taking pictures.

Sorry we missed Kyles phone call and will try and get with him on Monday or Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Dad, wow great blog from an oldtimer! The pictures are neat to look at. We sure miss sunday dinners and parties at home. Wish we could have been there. I like the pictures of the wildhorses. Pretty cool job that lets you go and see things like that.

    p.s. I wish I had a boy, but girls are good too.
    talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete