Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July annual Cabin Trip

July 2-5, 2009
We spent our annual trip to Ken's cabin (my Grandfathers Cabin) during July 4, 2009. We have been doing this for quite a number of years. We take extra time to deep clean the cabin. Probably the best cleaning it get every year.

My grandfather and his brother-in-laws built the origanl cabin in 1935. It is still standing. They built the newer cabin in 1955/56. This is probably my most favorite place to be of anyplace I have been to. I really enjoy spending time at the Cabin.

We had 32 people attending the family outing this year. All of Elayne and Rogers family were here except Jared a Doctor in Texas. Elden and Karen's family had everyone here except Kurtis's wife Rosalie and Mason, and Kyle, Rachael and kids. Of course my mother Rae Lou was there too.

Had a great time. Hat to go home. A shower shore felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment