Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time flies by when u r busy working!

Slipper Arch in North Coal Wash on the North side of I-70 by the old ZCMI mine.



Swasey's Cabin area their Icebox where they kept the meat cool during the summer. Surprizing enough it was about 20 degrees coooler than out in the sun.

An Arch just east of the Eagle Canyon Bridges






September 8, 2009
Has it been over a month and a half since I posted anything on my blog. I guess it is true. Between work and work and seminars for AWWA and RWAU and play time I have been busy.
We just got back from a Geo Caching trip to the San Rafael Swel over Labor day weekend. We Went on a couple of long rides and a couple of short rides. Spent church in Ferron and basically just rested on Sunday with one little ride to Cobber Globe area.
I am not even going to try and catch up on the lost month and one half. Just plan on being better from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment