Monday, October 26, 2009

MOnday October 26, 2009

This past week has been a busy one for me. I worked six days in a row, which is a little unusual for me. Tuesday was a Tele Commute day, or a day that I stay home and work on my computer. Time sure flew by. I got on the computer around 5 am and when I looked up it was after 2 PM.

Wednesday and Thursday were meetings and Friday I had an all day test for Backflow Protoring - getting recertified to test other applicants on how to test backflow assemblies. This really weighed on me but I think I did ok. At least I had every assembly marked right ,we will just have to see what Ernie Havalina says.

Friday night I drove to Mother's and spent the night. Then got up early and drove to Torrey Utah to do some backflow training with a water system and their employees. I then made a long drive through the desert and came back through Cathedral Valley.

Sunday Karen and I went to Austin and Maddisons' primary program. Then we had our annual Halloween Party at our house later that night. Karen invited Dale, Candy and Gena over along with all of the kids. We had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment