Saturday, December 5, 2009

It has been quite a while since I put something on the blog. I just need to remember and take my camera with me at all times so I can get good pictures to post.

I had a great time with the family at Thanksgiving. We cut trees on Thursday and went to the cabin on Friday I think. I do know we went to the cabin but can not remember what day it was. There was about 6 inches of snow on the flats. We went up Clear Creek and came down the Beaver Creek Trail .

We were the first one on this trail since it snowed. I would hate to have tried to come up the trail with all the snow and the steep terrain. We were lucky that we made it down and that we did not have to turn around and try to get back up the trail.

Just got back from Mayfield and cutting trees with Todd's family and a neighbor in his ward. But iot is time to go to bed. See you next week sometime. Love you all. Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment