Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Sepotember 17, 2010 Catchin up on stuff

Boy has it been since May 2010 that I last updated my blog. It has, I wonder where time has flown. It has been a busy summer with work, family stuff and personal play time.
I cannot remeber what took place in June 2010. I know I was busy and that we did do some things with the family but cannot remember much.

July came and went. We did have the lost Olsen's from College Station up for a couple of week in july. We spent time at the cabin on July 4th, 2010 with some of the Olsen posterity. Somewhere in July we found time to take a much needed family picture.

In August not much happened but work and helping mother out, with one trip with Mark and Maren and clan to cut firewood.

September was spent doing work and looking at wild horse. Three times in Three week. Conger HMA, Confusion HMA and Cear Mountain HMA. The first two was wild horse roundups and the last one was just for fun. At the Cedar Mountain HMA I was within 25-30 feet of two different bands of four horses. Almost got run over by one band coming in for water.

No comments:

Post a Comment