Friday, April 3, 2009

















April 3, 2009 8 pm
Just got home from one of our grandkids gymnastic end of the season performance for the parents and grand parents. It was held in the Mapleton City offices. Conner did really well. I spent a lot of my time tending Paxton but did get to see Conner perform some of his gymnastic abilities. Paxton had a blast with the big donut pushing it from one end of the hall to the other end. As soon as Karen gets me the card from the camera I will poost some pictures. it is a riot to go to see my cute grandkids perform. I wish they were all this close so I could see them everyday. Then again that is what this new fandagled internet blogging does, it helps people stay intouch with each other when they live far away. I am still learning still learning about this blog thing and I am not sure how to do it yet. top picture is of Conner in the big donut and the next one is of Paxton pushing the big donut. The other opictures you can guess who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment