Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday April 29, 2009
Today I had the day off since I had put in my 80 hours on tuesday night. I cannot believe it, I have a 5 day weekend. What a break.

Today Albert and I loaded the four wheelers and went out to Jerico for a short ride. The day was geogeous . We had blue sky and the sun was warm in the afternoon. It was a little brisk at 9 am though - glad we had our coats, gloves and ear muffs.

Iam galad we did not invite the women along I probably would have spent more time walking back to my wife's bike and riding it down or up the steep rocky sections. With them not aalong I had a much funner time. A short note I really like the wife to come but this trip would have been more complaining from her and that she would not ride the bike over, down or up the trails. So I am glad she did not come.

Then again she had to work and could not get off since it is close to graduation.

We say a lot of new country, not much in wildlife except one lone antelope hopefully the picturs turn out. I did take a number of pictures of flowers that were in bloom.

1 comment: