Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I guess since I have a birthday today I better make a few comments about what took place. June 10, 1951 my mothers family was blessed with a set of twins Elayne and Elden. Do not ask me at what time we were born I just know that Elayne came first. She took all the brains and beauty and left me with the tall genes and everything else.

Today I celebrated my birthday by spending some time with one of my Grandson's - Conner. I had to do a site visit at Whiting Campground. Then I picked Conner up and took him to Nephi for a visit with the Local Health Department and help them install new programs on their tablet computers. We then went out to lunch. I asked him if he wanted to go to Wendy's or a sit down lunch. We had lunch at Mickelson's and then drove home.

Karen took me out to dinner along with Rachael and her girls and Kurtis. Then we had a birthday party at the house with all the other kids. My oldest boy's family could not make it so I will try and stop by sometime tomorrow and say hi to the grandkids.

What more can a guy ask for but to have his family close by and lots of grandkids that love to be visit you at your house. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment